This course is specifically designed to combine the Italian language course with walking holiday. It is a fantastic way to learn Italian and discover Tuscany coast from another perspective, by enjoying stunning Versilian landscape.
Morning Program: The morning course of Standard Italian Language is designed to improve language and conversational skills, and heighten the awareness and appreciation of the Italian culture.
- Orientation tour of the city and introduction to the Liberty Architecture period with visits to the “Promenade Regina Margherita” and the “Gran Café”;
- Botanical trail In the path of the Lucchese nature park across the Levante pine forest from east to west, up to the dunes.;
- Trail to Villa Massacciuccoli, a Roman house with thermae; It is a fantastic area with a beautiful view of the ruins and the lake;
- The current city walls of Lucca that are the second largest example in Europe of walls.;
- The path of Pietrasanta between small ancient churches and historic villages, breathtaking scenery and views that overlook the sea.
- Starting dates: please click here
- Duration: from 2 weeks
- Lessons: 4 per day, 20 per week
- Tuition: on all 6 (monthly) ability levels
- Class size: minimum 3, maximum 12 participants in each class.
If there is only one participant, she/he will be placed in an Intensive PLUS-5 course. All organized school activites are free of charge for this participant.
- Excursions on the afternoons
- Course prices: please click here